CFA 기관의 Statistics for Machine Learning for Investment Professionals 학습자 리뷰 및 피드백
One of the biggest changes in the past decade is the rapid adoption of machine learning, AI, and big data in investment decision making. This course introduces learners with knowledge of the investment industry to foundational statistical concepts underpinning machine learning as well as advanced AI techniques. This course demonstrates core modeling frameworks along with carefully selected real-world investment practice examples. The course seeks to familiarize learners with two important programming languages — Python and R (no prior knowledge of Python or R necessary). The motivation is to demonstrate the elegance — and speed — simple programming brings to the investment decision-making process. The reading material in this course offers in-practice insights curated from the blogs of CFA Institute as well as other leading publications.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of identifying information patterns for building models
- Explain probability concepts for solving investing problems
- Explain the use of linear regression and interpret related Python and R code
- Describe gradient descent, explain logistic regression, and interpret Python and R code
- Describe the characteristics and uses of time-series models
This course is part of the Data Science for Investment Professionals Specialization offered by CFA Institute....
Statistics for Machine Learning for Investment Professionals의 4개 리뷰 중 1~4