Coursera Project Network의 Monitoring & Telemetry for Production Systems 학습자 리뷰 및 피드백
Monitoring & Telemetry for Production Systems is a concise guided project about various methods of monitoring Production Servers to ensure Reliability of Web Services, Sites, Servers and Applications.
This guided-project introduces you to Monitoring & Telemetry for Production Systems. The tasks comprising this project demonstrate how Production Servers and Applications are monitored and the tools used in the process.
For a successful DevOps setup, a good monitoring platform lets you monitor infrastructure and application performance, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or across containerized environments — so you have complete visibility into every system, all the time. This guided-project introduces you to these tenets of monitoring wit h meaningful hands-on exercises. By the end of this project, you will be able to:
- Learn Monitoring & Telemetry Fundamentals
- Equip yourself with Linux Command line Monitoring Tools
- Understand how to perform Server & Docker Container Monitoring with Netdata & Cadvisor
- Perform Application Monitoring & Telemetry with Prometheus & Grafana - Part I
- Perform Application Monitoring & Telemetry with Prometheus & Grafana - Part II
- Implement Log Monitoring & Analysis with ELK Stack...
Monitoring & Telemetry for Production Systems의 7개 리뷰 중 1~7